Connect HOVER to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect HOVER to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect HOVER to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "HOVER"
- This will direct you to HOVER to authorize the application.
- Log in if you are not already.
- A dialogue will open asking you if you want to authorize the application. Click the Allow button. You will then be redirected to Zapier to complete any further setup that is needed.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with HOVER and Zapier.
What Can I do With HOVER's Zapier Integration?
The HOVER Zapier integration allows you to do:
- Trigger automations every time a job in HOVER is completed successfully
- Create HOVER Capture Requests to homeowners or professional HOVER users
- Create HOVER Jobs within your HOVER account which photos can be uploaded to once onsite
- Download measurement files once a job is complete in PDF, JSON, XLSX or XML format.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to [email protected].