You can change the settings of your team at any time by following the below steps:
- Log into your HOVER account
- Click on ‘Manage Team’ on top of your screen
Now you can change the following settings of your team members:
- Admin: Click the box in front of ‘Admin’ if you want to give a member the ability to update your company and team members’ settings on HOVER.
- Approval for jobs: Decide whether a member can immediately submit jobs to HOVER or needs to request approval before processing their jobs with HOVER (Learn more about HOVER Prospect).
- Invite new members: Click on the ‘+ Invite Member’ button in the right corner and enter the member’s full name and email address to invite them to your HOVER account.
- Delete members: Click on the ‘x’ button above the ‘Last Active’ or ‘Invited’ note to delete a member.
Note: Only admins can change the settings of team members.
Pro Tip: If there are any team members missing in your account, they might be set up in a separate HOVER account. Give us a call at (844)754-6837 or email us at [email protected], and we’ll gladly add them to your account.