The better your photos are, the quicker we can deliver your 3D model and measurements. In this video, we explain how you can successfully capture images using the HOVER app.
- You can start at any location around the property - just tap the location to open the camera and take the photo.
- Rotate your phone to landscape (horizontal), and step back to get the entire structure in the photo.
- A good photo includes free space around the top, bottom, and edges of the structure.
- Corner shots are key. Make sure to include the full structure in the frame, including two full faces of the property and empty space on each side.
- Try to photograph around obstructions such as trees, fences or cars as much as possible in each photo.
The ideal photo
It is important that you capture the photos in such way that the entire structure is clearly visible. Include sky and ground, with free space on each side of the property. We recommend holding your phone horizontally (in landscape mode) when taking photos, and stepping back from the structure, as it allows you to capture more in each photo.
The ideal corner shot
Corner shots play a big role in getting your deliverables faster. A good corner shot includes two full faces of the property. For example, when taking a photo of the front-right corner, ensure that you capture the full front of the property from left to right as well as the right-hand side from front to back.
If you have any questions about capturing a property with HOVER, feel free to call (844) 754-6837 or email us at email@example.com. We'll gladly help!