Capture a multi-family residential property with HOVER, and receive its 3D model and all exterior measurements. The turnaround time is typically within 24 hours but may occasionally be longer.
How to get started
Step 1 – Submit as you would any other property
- Start a new property by tapping the ‘+’ sign.
- Enter the property name and address.
- Select the measurements type and click on ‘Add Photos.’
Step 2 – Capture the multi-family residential property with HOVER
Capture the multi-family residential property exactly like you would capture a single-family property. To guarantee a successful capture, make sure to keep the below two tips in mind:
- If you can't capture a large face or corner within one photo, try to step back as much as possible and take the photo from another angle. You do not have to stand at a 90 degree angle to the property when taking photos.
- It's key that you capture 360 degrees of the property including all sides and corners, so add additional photos if necessary.
Watch this video with more best practices on how to successfully take photos of a property with HOVER.
Once you’ve captured 360 degrees of the property, click on ‘Finish’ and that’s it for you.
Step 3 – Receive an email and push notification
You’ll receive an email and push notification when the 3D model and measurements for the multi-family residential property are ready.
The price per property is determined by the complexity of the roof, which is based on the number of roof facets:
- What is the turnaround time for a multi-family residential property? The turnaround time is typically within 24 hours, but may occasionally be longer.
- What kind of multi-family residential properties can HOVER build? HOVER can create the 3D model and measurements for apartment complexes and townhouses. At this time, HOVER does not build any churches, commercial or other non-residential properties.
- If I capture a multi-family unit that has similar units next to it, will I receive the 3D model for those units too? No, you will only receive the 3D model and measurements for the multi-family residential property that you captured with the HOVER app. If you want to receive the 3D model and measurements for multiple multi-family units, you will have to capture each unit separately.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any other questions! We’ll gladly help.